wedding sarees online chennai silks sarees collections – important factors to be considered before buying it.
Indian weddings are famous for enjoyment, fun, glamour, emotions, good food, dance, guests, beautiful brides, handsome grooms and beloved friends and families. A woman wishes her wedding day to be the most cherishing day in her life. Her get up, looks, mannerism, grace and beauty are greatly admired and she is the center of attraction for all. So, she carefully chooses her ornaments, attire and style for that day. It should be the best one. Now, talking about the attire, most of the women prefer bridal sarees for the grand day and some of others go for lehangas and suits, depending upon the culture and tradition. A bride has numerous options and factors on which she can choose wedding sarees for herself or her friend. Some of these are listed below:
- Wedding saree Colour – The colour of wedding sarees online chennai, is the most important factor which is decided upon whole heartedly. Starting from red, blue, green, orange, maroon, blue to white, these are available in all colour combination in the market today. One needs to decide the colour depending on their choice, skin complexion, etc.
cream colour sarees are well renowned and famous for kerala marriages
red colour saree is the standard and traditional go to colour for marriages.
- Wedding sarees Design– There are whole lots of designer bridal sarees available in the market today. Whether it is bordered, patterned, embroidery, floral designed or paisley designs, each of these is beautifully crafted and made ready for the beautiful bride-to-be.
- wedding sarees chennai silks sarees collections Material – The material of sarees differ and are available in chiffon, georgette, silk, net, banarasi silk, mysore silk, kanjeevaram, synthetic fiber, sheer wool, crepe, Bandhani, tant, Assam silk, Batik print, Kosa, etc. Depending upon the place or state in India, these sarees are famous, for example, tant is famous in Kolkata and Bandhani is of Rajasthan, but women prefer all kinds of sarees from varied places.
- Bridal sarees chennai Price – Depending upon the designing and material and quality of bridal silk sarees, these have different price ranges. And one can choose the most suitable product ranging in one’s budget.
- Embellishment of bridal silk sarees chennai– There are different kinds of embellishments on bridal sarees such as mirror work, stone work, embroidery, zari work, etc. These result in beautiful grace of the product making them just irresistible to buy.
- Heaviness of bridal saree – Some bridal silk sarees are very heavy, some are medium and some are light. So, depending upon the personality of the bride and her comfort, she can chose the dress for herself.
- Style of bridal sarees – There are many varieties of sarees in varied styles available for brides in market. Some of these include saree lehanga, half and half saree, etc. All of these have varieties of choices for customers such as kalamkari, gota, baluchari silk, paithani, patola, kotki, Bomkai, Panchampalli, Pattu, Dhakai Jamdani, Nauvari, Sambalpuri, Batik print and many more.
- Online/ physical buy– One can choose to buy from market themselves by self trial and suggestions from family and friends or one can also get exclusive collection of latest bridal silk sarees options online through various websites. All women can go through the colorful collection available online and look stunning in their chosen bridal sarees.
- Matching blouses for bridal sarees – Other important piece of a saree is the blouse which gives a finishing perfect look. When a blouse is stitched in a perfect fitting and design, the bride’s look is enhanced. A blouse for bridal sarees can be stitched with sleeveless design, quarter sleeves, half sleeves, full sleeves, etc. Beautiful embellishment can be worked upon nit and various cuts for necks and back can be chosen. Blouses also consist of a hanging thread with a beautiful ornament that renders the whole bridal sarees a unique appearance.
- Jewelry for marriage silk sarees – A bride without jewelry is incomplete in her looks. Beautiful ornaments compliment very well with sarees. Either it is golden, artificial, kundan, silver or diamonds, all kinds of ornaments and jewelries give a radiant look to the bride when matched with the bridal sarees online.
- Hairstyle – A beautifully done hair in the form of bun and decorating with hair accessories suit brides a lot. Many makeup artists and hair stylists are chosen to make the brides beautiful in the special day. They also suggests them the color of varied accessories that matches the colour of their bridal sarees chennai.
- Colour combination of marriage silk sarees – As previously stated above, a well matched color combination looks perfect in brides. For example, if she is wearing a bright red saree, it looks beautiful with pleats coloured in beige and so. The ornaments, necklace, earrings, arm jewelry, etc. should also be matching that makes the overall appearance glowing and shimmering.
So, these are some of the important factors and preferences that bride takes care of while choosing the attire for the wedding day. From delicate to bold looking bridal sarees, all of these can be chosen suiting your appearance. There are various outlets who offer you to stitch the blouses, you can just select a design and order them to stitch. These are reliable and the designer tailors stitch in a great manner. One should give the saree and blouse to a preferred and renowned tailor, otherwise there are chances that few of them make undesirable cuts and damage the whole attire. Bridal sarees are so important and those cannot be experimented with ill fitting styles. When stitched with perfection, those give a different feeling and confidence when draped around. Sarees are beautiful dress materials that change the whole outlook of women.
Known to be traditional and appealing, these are highly comfortable and are always preferred during festive seasons. Bordered sarees are different and are full of ethnicity and grace. No one can avoid the personality of saree wearing ladies. Modern looking sarees are also available in markets that are preferred by many young college going girls and they wear in varied styles making every one jealous. Not only in India, ladies around the globe make use of saree to drape around them in special occasions. Saree is favorite of all and it is the talent of women that they gorgeously drape around them in artistic way. Men are surely jealous of this beautiful dress that women have got.
Best silk sarees shops in chennai
1. Kanchipuram Wedding Silk Sarees (Makers) | Bridal blouse stitching
Address: 53a, North Usman Road, (Near New GRT Gold house), T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone: 096770 63537
2. Saheli Saree Shop
Address: Jhawar Niwas, New -14 Old 4 Sivasailam St, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone: 044 2834 0229
3. Tulsi Silks
Address: 68, Luz Church Road, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004
Phone: 044 2499 1086
4. Clio Silks
Address: No 432, Parsn Guruprasad Complex, KB Dasan Road, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018
Phone: 044 2433 0417
5. Prashanti Sarees
Address: No.16, 6th Cross Street, CIT colony, Near Chettiar Hall, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004
Phone: 044 2499 1850
6. Sri Kumaran Stores
Address: 61, Usman Road, Parthasarathi Puram, Thiyagaraya Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone: 044 2434 2744
7. Madras Maharani – Indian Luxury Silks
Address: 6 (old #3),, Rama Rao Rd, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone: 073585 62505
8. Sthree Ethnic Saree Shop
Address: 77/6, CP Ramaswamy Road, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018
Phone: 044 4211 0004
9. SIGNORAA SAREES PVT LTD
Address: 40-A, Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam,, Opposite Hotel Ganpat, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034
Phone: 044 2823 2352
10. Man Mandir
Address: 32, Khader Nawaz Khan Rd, Srirampuram, Thousand Lights West, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006
Phone: 044 2833 3370
11. Silkworm Boutique
Address: 30, Khader Nawaz Khan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006
Phone: 044 2833 1990
12. Shree The Saree Shop
Address: 20, Gandhi Mandapam Main Road, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600085
Phone: 044 2447 4477
13. Diva Celebration Lounge
Address: 28-C, 2nd Avenue, Next to Post Office, Anna Nagar West, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040
Phone: 044 4550 0455
14. Ruprang Designer Sarees
Address: 61/31, Gopathi Narayanaswami Chetty Rd, Lakshimi Colony, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Phone: 044 2815 1225
15. Rangoli Designer Sarees
Address: No 75, Perumal Mudali Street, Soecarpet, Behind Jain Temple, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600079
Phone: 088256 18198